August 11, 2010

Lollapalooza Craziness!!!

Okay, so this weekend I flew all the way to Chicago to attend a 3 day music festival called Lollapalooza. All I have to say is WOW! Ive never had so much fun in my life. The first day was filled with craziness. In the afternoon Lady Gaga joined her close friends named Semi Precious Weapons and made a surprise appearance on stage and eventually CROWD SURFED! I was front row so I saw the entire thing happen right in front of my eyes! She was literally 5 feet away from me! Ive never screamed so hard in my entire life. After Gaga jumped in , security eventually pulled her out of the crowd, and her being as crazy as shes known to be, she jumped in AGAIN! This time Justin Tranter joined her. After that, I saw the Neon Trees who are amazing live, so much energy! Later that day we saw Gaga perform a two hour show and it was phenomenal! The second day was just as great. I saw Stars, Metric,Spoon, part of Green Day's show, and Empire Of The Sun last. Empire Of The Sun is one of my favorite groups at the moment and they were magical live! The colors and choreography were beautiful! Sadly I had to miss Phoenix in order to see Empire Of The Sun live, but it was worth it.The Third day was a little less crazy but insanely muddy because it rained :(. But I was front row to Switchfoot and they were great live. The lead singer came into the crowd. Later on in the day we saw Mutemath, The Temper Trap and the beginning of Arcade Fire. I was being eaten alive by mosquitos the entire time but it was worth it. I WILL be attending another Lolla festival in the future

heres a video of Gaga's stage dive:

No comments:

Post a Comment